Monday 11 February 2008

Maybe next year...

So, Here are some tags I made last month. I planned to put them on Etsy for V-day. But they're still here sitting in my craft room wishing they had a special someone to belong to. Where did the time go? It's silly that I didn't just go to the PO & figure out the postage to send them on their way!



Unfortunately that brings up a whole other set of issues. Our new PO is conveniently located inside of ACE hardware which has a lot of distractions for a 2 and 4 year old, including but not limited to: popcorn, candy, paint sample cards, webkinz, glass dishes, and leftover christmas trees ahhh. I think I'll just stay home LOL! Maybe next year.



4 comments:

giddyappony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi there. Found you through your Mom's blog. I love the sweet heart creation you made that she posted. You definitely got her creative genes! I love the tags you made, so pretty. Those kiddos are just darling! I look forward to seeing what other pretty things you create. Jen in OK
jenrdh29@yahoo.com
P.S. Your Mom is one of my new internet buddies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rainy! I'm Kristin in CA. Your blog turned out so cute, and I love that song you put first. Your personality really comes thru in your writing!! Great job! Glad we can be blogland friends now! Kristin

A Thirty-Something Girl's Perspective: Uncensored said...

Hi Rainy,
Love your blog!! You have so much inspiration and such talent with crafts! We need to do a scrapbooking night, I'd love to learn more from you!!
Michelle!!